Ready to be part of
- We’re looking for free-thinkers
- That want to change the world
- We’re on a mission to make work, work
We must be willing to challenge others. If we have an idea or if we feel something could be done differently we must not be scared to say so.
We encourage people to take responsibility and ownership, and empower them to shape those things they own how they wish.
We are respectful of others, we consider others’ viewpoints. Background and diversity are assets and we will listen equally to everyone.
Sales & Growth Marketing Executive - Remote home working (UK) & part-time (approx 25hrs/week)
Process Bliss is revolutionising the way that businesses operate, fixing a problem that costs the UK alone £70 billion a year in lost revenue. Our simple, flexible platform embeds process and workflow into a business, eliminating chaos and helping teams get it right, every time.
Following the success of our first year since launch, we’re now looking to expand the team to help us continue on our growth journey. This is an exciting opportunity for a sales orientated individual to join a well funded early stage SaaS start-up.
We are looking for a flexible, enthusiastic team member interested in a part-time role who is keen to learn and develop their career. Process Bliss is a remote working team predominantly UK based, while our customers are global and operating across multiple sectors. As part of the role, we will train you across multiple disciplines including software sales, outreach, marketing and customer success – we will develop your skills for the new digital age of software sales.
If you have a sales mindset, keen to develop, and need reduced hours to support a flexible lifestyle, this is for you.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Highly flexible part-time remote working role in a distributed team (20hrs+ per week).
- Training across the sales cycle, business operations, marketing and email/social outreach.
- Access to industry leading software to ensure you only have to focus on the important things.
Here’s what we expect from you:
- Enthusiastic curiosity for business improvement and operational excellence.
- Be eager to both learn and innovate, including a high level of comfort with technology.
- Be a resilient self-starter, comfortable with video calls and recording product videos.
- Be confident and clear communicating at all levels of seniority.
- Demo and close inbound leads generated from multiple channels.
- Create example process templates in our system to support the sales cycle.
- Record product support videos and guides to assist prospects & customers.
- Run email outreach campaigns (with guidance) to generate new leads.
- 2+ years B2B software sales experience.
- High degree of self-motivation and organisational skills.
Great (but not always essential) attributes:
- Previous experience working in a start-up/small team environment.
- Previous experience working predominantly remotely.
Perks & Benefits:
- Highly flexible working pattern (agreed from the start to fit around you).
- Attractive compensation package.
- Learning & Development annual plan.
- Monthly team meeting & lunch.
- Flat hierarchy and quick decision making process.
- Equivalent full time holiday allowance of 24 days a year excluding statutory, public and bank holidays.
- 8% employer contribution pension scheme.