Are you a process person?
Node & Typescript – Back End Senior Developer (remote)
Are you looking for:
- Your career path to take you to a CTO position.
- The opportunity to take ownership of a SAAS product.
- A chance to manage a team of contractors and grow that team.
Does this describe you?
- Enjoys a challenge.
Process Bliss is a UK tech startup with huge plans, that values talent over experience, with the belief that empowerment of employees is the single most important thing to business growth.
After making the decision to bring our software development ‘in house’ after outsourcing the product development for the past two years, this is an opportunity to head up our Polish development team on a full time basis, working with a leadership team that is open to new ideas and ways of improving the system.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining our software product, while delivering code within tight deadlines and working with the leadership team to design solutions for our customers.
This is a remote working role. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to learn and develop their skills alongside the product’s development journey, while taking ownership for the technical department.
Skills & Experience
- Database experience with MongoDB or Postgres
- AWS (EC2, Redis, S3, RDS)
- Partial front end development experience
- 2 years+ experience developing in Node.js
- 5 years+ working in an agile commercial development team
- Working collaboratively on problems to find and build solutions
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Previous experience in a startup or early stage company
- We work with Angular as part of our front end tech stack and experience of this would be an advantage.
- Fluent Polish speaker
- Complete and return our application form to email@example.com.
- Qualifying applicants will be invited to complete a number of short psychometric tests.
- Based on the results of the psychometric tests applicants will be invited to a video interview. In preparation for the interview, you will be sent a code to evaluate and you will be expected to share your evaluation of that code at interview.