Once in a lifetime opportunity for a talented sales professional
We are looking for an energetic Head of Sales who feels they have the potential to be part of creating a great business and wants to share in the rewards.
Process Bliss are offering a salary plus a large equity stake in the business to somebody who can come on board and drive business development strategy. The ideal candidate will be a hard worker who is excellent at sales but also has the strategic ability to identify market sectors to focus on and to adapt the product messaging to those markets.
The Process Bliss product is built and ready to sell and until now we have been focussing solely on a sign up online model. We are restructuring that model to switch to outbound sales and we recognise that the person who can help develop this deserves a share of the business.
Rather than earn a commission, why not earn a stake in the business you create!
To apply for this role, all you need is proven success in sales and the desire to to transfer your skills to a company where you have some skin in the game!
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for the formulation and hands on execution of strategies to grow the business through channel and direct sales.
You will explore product market fit and identify key markets to focus on. With a hands on approach you will sell into those markets and build an initial client base which we can then together build a business on.
Does this describe you?
- Self confident but humble
- Able to generate new relationships and not afraid to pick up the phone
- A healthy disciplined work ethic
- A belief in the power of process
- A proven record in sales
Skills & Experience
- Implement new strategies to drive revenue and ultimately accelerate business growth
- Acquire new customers and manage relationships
- Open doors to new opportunities
- Identify new market opportunities
- Make commercial recommendations inline with our company goals
- Drive brand development and spot trends
Please email your covering letter detailing why you would like the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.
REMOTE Angular, Node, Typescript – Full Stack Senior Developer
We are offering the opportunity to set up and manage our product development team, with the potential of share options.
Process Bliss is a tech startup with huge plans, that values talent over experience, with the belief that empowerment of employees is the single most important thing to business growth.
After recently making the decision to bring our software development ‘in house’ after outsourcing the product development for the past two years, this is an opportunity to be the first development employee, with a view to shaping the development strategy and leading a development team.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining our software product and contributing to the company’s strategic objectives, while delivering code within tight deadlines and working with the Product Manager to design solutions for our customers.
This role reports directly to the CEO, working remotely but travelling to meet up with the management team in Newbury once a week.
Does this describe you?
- Understands the importance of trying things quickly and iterating on them
- Hates bureaucratic processes and likes working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Is able to work autonomously and has the ability to find the balance between business requirements and the technical aspects of the project
- Has the ability to rapidly accelerate our development division.
Skills & Experience
- 2 years+ experience developing in Angular & Node.js
- 5 years+ working in an agile commercial development team
- Working collaboratively on problems to find and build solutions
- AWS (EC2, Redis, S3, RDS)
- Previous team lead experience
- Previous experience in a startup or early stage company
Stage 1 – If this role sounds like the role for you, then please email your CV to email@example.com.
Stage 2 – An application form will be emailed to you to complete and return.
Stage 3 – If your application & CV meet the development technologies criteria set out above, then we will give you a call to discuss your previous development projects and use of technologies.
Stage 4 – Successful applicants will be emailed a short psychometric test to complete.
Stage 5 – Based on the above four stages, a shortlist of applicants will be invited to a video interview to meet our management team and discuss the role in more detail.