Virtual Workshop | Customer Success Innovators
5 New Year Resolutions to avoid process breaking your onboarding
Wednesday 27th January 2021 @ 12:00 – 12:45 GMT
“Only 1 out of 26 unhappy customers complain. The rest churn.” Kolsky
Brilliant customer onboarding is a critical aspect of consistent revenue growth, however with 90% of customers suggesting companies ‘could do better’ there is clearly room for improvement.
- Why is customer onboarding so difficult?
- Virtual breakouts for discussion and networking
- How to drive consistent revenue growth
- Five onboarding insights to implement in 2021
Attendees of this meeting should expect a fresh perspective on customer success, inspiration on potential action to take, and the opportunity to extend their network with their peers.
Improving motivation & productivity (even now)
However these times are impacting your business, keeping staff motivated and business efficiency high is paramount.
- Avoid the ‘Cycle of Demotivation’
- People are smarter than Process
- Five key learnings for growth and profitability
- Network with founder peers
Attendees of this meeting should expect a fresh perspective on business management, inspiration on potential action to take, and the opportunity to extend their network with their peers.
5 lessons to help your Financial Services business grow
(even in the new normal)
However these times are impacting your business, keeping client satisfaction and business efficiency high is paramount. Ultimately, the business should run like clockwork even when you are not involved – how is this achieved?
If you are looking to optimise your business, keep staff motivated and increase productivity, this webinar will provide the inspiration for your next steps.
Furlough – what are we learning?
Getting your business “process fit”
Our webinar will help you understand how your business can be prepared for the next major crisis & provide next steps you can take today.
In this webinar we will:
- Discuss common issues that businesses have faced over the past couple of months
- Show how you can use Process Bliss to prepare for future lockdowns, working from home and handling the activities of furloughed staff
- Share some easy next steps you can take today to help you be better positioned for any future crisis