Use your ISO certification journey to create growth that can scale
With software & ISO certified services from Process Bliss, everything runs like clockwork
We provide ISO Certified Lead Auditor business consultancy services to guide you on your certification journey
Process Bliss is your central QMS to simplify process, audit management and continuous improvement
ISO certification is an opportunity to evolve how your business works and create a platform for growth
Process chaos creates cost and inefficiency
Process Bliss makes it easy, and helps you grow
Leadership Briefing 101 | ISO Value in 2021
Who, what & how of ISO
CEO Interview: Journey & Learnings
Five pitfalls of ISO implementation
Which ISO standards can you help with?
The cornerstone standard that organisations should embed into their business
Helping organisations fulfil their obligations under the Environmental obligations in the UK
Reduce occupational injuries while promoting and protecting physical and mental health
Management of information security, confidentiality, integrity and availability
Manage and conclude agreed working practices based on core quality management principles
Guidelines, principles and a framework for processes to help manage risk
Services & software to certify & systemise your business
“What does success look like?”
“How far away are we?”
“Creating success as a system”
“Good to go”
“Develop and grow”
Process Bliss will work with you at every step in your journey to deliver an ISO Certified, systemised business optimised for your next stages of growth.
How does Process Bliss software work?
How you approach ISO Certification matters to your business.
Creating static documentation that gathers dust does not improve how your business operates, and things will continue to be missed.
Process lives and breathes as your business evolves, with employee engagement & input vital to its success.
With Process Bliss as your QMS, you can;
- Easily document process using the drag & drop builder
- Gain operational visibility of activity by process
- Communicate as a team in the same system you perform work
- Continuously improve through through process feedback
- With a full audit trail of all activity and changes to support ISO
One central home for all process
Simple yet powerful process builder
Branching logic & attachments
Onboarding & training
Pre-build Process Library
One central home for all process
Easily run through a Task checklist
Report on process & status
Improve with continuous feedback
Integrate & automate with Zapier
One central home for all process
e.g. ISO, GDPR, HSE, MFID2, FSA, FCA
Verify training of specific processes
Evidenced audit trail of all activity
Validate process & workflow quality
Frequently Asked Questions
What does working with an organisation that has an ISO Standard mean?
Organisations with an ISO certification work to a prescribed set of requirements. They will have processes, procedures and policies in place to create an environment that produces a consistent set of outputs. They also have mechanisms in place to deal with issues where those outputs are not expected.
It is worth noting, however, that ISO is a framework advising on what an organisation should have in place, but it does not advise on how to achieve that outcome.
An organisation that is ISO 9001 certified, for instance, will have shown compliance to the standard and have been independently audited. Certification will only have been awarded after all necessary criteria have been met.
This gives companies confidence when purchasing products or services from an organisation with one of these certifications. It shows a particular standard of decision making, continuous improvement, and quality/ This allows for fair comparisons between suppliers that have the same accreditation.
Organisations may feel they have an advantage when competing for work over other suppliers that are not certified. One of the major benefits of ISO is the confidence in their products and services that certification demonstrates.
Tell me more about the ISO services Process Bliss provides.
The consultants Process Bliss provides to work with you on your ISO Certification journey are experienced specialists in business process and business process mapping. Typical consultant certifications include;
What kind of process or workflow tasks can Process Bliss help manage?
In Process Bliss you can create, centralise and execute all of your business process, no matter how big or small – making it an ideal QMS platform for ISO Certification. Every business function has repeatable activities including HR, finance, operations and customer success, that are important to their success.
Areas where Process Bliss offers immediate value are where key business process is currently being tracked by spreadsheet, or email – or not at all. This might be customer onboarding, tracking service issues or hiring new employees.
Process Bliss assists with compliance in order to show that processes exist, are maintained, and are followed – with a full audit trail.
What product features does Process Bliss software have, so we're clear?
|Process ||Workflow |
|Reporting ||Compliance |
|Integration & Support |
What makes Process Bliss different?
Our difference is central to our ethos – that people are smarter than process. Rather than have process create conflict, people should be engaged in working together to improve the workflow that makes a business successful.
For process to become successfully embedded, the ability for ‘doers’ of process to own or easily feed back and improve the very activities that they perform daily themselves.
- It requires a system that is simple for everyone to collaborate in
- Provides clear flowchart visuals so process workflow can be understood
- Allows easy feedback on process improvement
- Show you when something can’t be done, including the reason why – so it can be fixed.
Process Bliss includes these feedback loops for a reason. We want your teams to be engaged and motivated to help improve how your business operates, because an engaged and motivated team that knows exactly what to do will always succeed. By having motivated teams working together on your ISO journey, you can be assurred of success.
How much does it cost?
There are two components to working with Process Bliss towards ISO Certification;
- Each implementation is bespoke to your business requirements and objectives, number of ISO standards to be certified and your industry. It is also important to understand how far along your journey you may already be in terms of process development and continuous improvement.
- Initial Gap Analysis services, where we seek to understand your objectives and identify what is needed are typically charged at £950 or $1,200.
- A Gap Analysis will output a detailed report alongside recommended next steps, providing fixed cost implementation service details.
Process Bliss software
- Process Bliss software is the QMS platform to create, centralise and track activity for compliance of your ISO related process.
- It is the platform with which you can systemise and optimise your entire business.
- Pricing information is available here, typically £8 or $10 per user per month depending on support, agreement length and size of business.