Before: Dusty docs and unread handbooks.
Spreadsheets & paper everywhere - things get missed.
88% of senior management lose one day every week.
After: Tasks, workflow & process work together.
Ownership is clear, nothing gets forgotten and ideas are quickly implemented.
Staff are happier and productivity increases.
Powerful, easy to use tool to track time critical workflow for our legal clients
Has transformed our onboarding, we’re now in ‘zero-friction’ territory which is awesome
It manages all of our projects & procedures. Everyone uses it every day… we can’t live without Process Bliss now
As an Agency we onboard and manage a lot of clients daily – Process Bliss handles it all.
Gives me back control of my business knowing that everything is being done correctly, every time.
The perfect solution to help standardise processes throughout the business
All your ideas, tasks, reminders & actions in one place so nothing gets forgotten
Quick add | Snooze | Prioritize | Reassign
Create repeatable templates for campaigns, onboarding, approvals, reporting (anything) that show what & how
Process & procedures | Drag & drop flowcharts | Embed links, video & docs
Execute as team checklists with ownership & accountability at every step.
Dependent notifications | Group Assignment | Guest Access | Data capture
Gain instant visibility into progress, workload and what is overdue
Track 'why not done' | Export as CSV | Continuous Improvement
Less expensive than chaos
- Pay annually for two months free
- Implementation options: Starter (free), Accelerator or Managed
- Unlimited Templates, Workflow, Tasks, Groups & Guest Access
- Discounts for charity, education and startups
"The best product we have invested in so far, now everyone knows exactly when and what to do"
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens to everything after my trial finishes?
If you sign up to an active subscription, everything will transition so you can keep using the platform uninterrupted. 🙂
If you decide not to go ahead we'll keep the data for 30 days, it will then be deleted.
Can I get a demo with an expert, to see if it is a fit (and get some guidance)?
Absolutely - we highly recommend a 1:1 video demo with one of the team, you can select in the enquiry form.
They'll listen to your requirements and let you know if it is a fit, and if it is they'll show you the best way to achieve what you need to.
They'll even map in an example process for you (if you have one). 👍
Can I use this as a process or SOP library?
Yes, you can easily create flowchart templates using the simple drag & drop builder that supports decisions & loops.
You can embed pictures, video, docs & links to show how to do what needs to be done.
The value comes when you execute these templates as task checklists that follow the exact template you've designed, with an inbuilt feedback loop so people can suggest improvements that can be immediately implemented.
So everything improves, continuously.
Is this a to-do manager, that can track actions & reminders?
Absolutely - collate actions from meetings and assign them with due dates and dependencies. Collate ideas and suggestions into a new task. Create tasks on the mobile app for when you suddenly remember something you don't want to forget.
Need to get milk on the way home or book a family holiday? Keep it all in one place, and mark them as private if you need to.
Do you offer support other than chat?
Yes, and we help with real experts discussing your challenges and how to solve them right at the start.
Our support is one of the key differentiators in how you work with us, as we know that getting the right advice and guidance signficantly improves the value you achieve and the speed at which you can implement.
We highly recommend a demo with one of our system experts before you purchase to make sure it is the right fit and help you start.
Worth noting, even our free implementation tier includes a specialist for the first month to make sure your journey is a success. 👍
What integration & automation do you support?
We support integration through Zapier, which means you connect Process Bliss to over 4,000 applications including CRM, email, finance or other databases. This could be Salesforce, Pipedrive, Google Sheets or a SQL database - or anything else.
Example use cases include;
- Data captured during a process task to be automatically inserted into your CRM
- Automatically email a generated PDF report to a client using data entered during the task
- Kick off a Process Bliss task based on a field changing in Salesforce
- Creating a Process Bliss task from an email in your inbox, to add it to your personal 'to-do' list
Integrating systems and automating activities helps you save time and reduce cost, and to provide an even more brilliant service to your customers.
If I need help getting started, how do you help?
While Process Bliss is simple to use, we're keen to make sure you get value as quickly as possible. As you'd expect, all customers have access to our extensive support documentation library, email support and responsive online chat for any queries.
We also offer a range of implementation options;
- Free support call during your trial
- To answer questions, discuss your use case, map in an example process
- Starter Assistance - included free
- Assigned, dedicated specialist
- 4x One hour video calls
- To advise, train, help map, advise on integration
- Included free with every active subscription
- Recommended for less than 10 users
- Accelerator Pack - £995
- Delivered to Proven Process
- 3x 4hr remote or on-site sessions
- Help you achieve more value, faster
- Onsite is UK only, travel costs may be charged
- Managed Implementation - £TBD
- Agreed scope of delivery
- Senior consultants embedded in your business
- Typically targetting compliance (for example ISO, CQC, FCA)
- Cost is bespoke depending on requirements
- For larger implementations or complex requirements
How can we help?
Choose in the form:
- Personal demo - select a time (normally same day)
- Trial - you'll be redirected to free trial setup
- Templates - we'll send you some examples to see