Simple pricing to scale with your business
Pay annually and get two months free. Request your 14 day trial, no credit card needed.
GOOD CAUSESCharities, Education & Start-ups
- For good causes & innovation
- Full functionality & support
- Evidence of status required
TEAMSDepartments or Small Business
- Unlimited template workflows
- Team collaboration & reporting
- Free implementation assistance
- Process audit & mapping
- Implementation & training
- Dedicated project consultant
Looking for help to implement?
Combine three core requirements to run like clockwork
One central home for all process
- Simple yet powerful process builder
- Branching logic & attachments
- Onboarding & training
- Pre-built Process Library
Deliver operational visibility
- Easily run through a Task checklist
- Report on progress & status
- Improve with continuous feedback
- Integrate & automate with Zapier
Support compliance with confidence
- i.e. ISO, GDPR, HSE, MFID2, FSA, FCA
- Verify training of specific processes
- Evidenced audit trail of all activity
- Validate process & workflow quality
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a user?
A user in Process Bliss is an individual account with their own login details. Process Bliss subscriptions charge per user. Users can be anyone you wish to have access to your templates and tasks.
Usually users are those who work for your business, but you can also add freelancers or clients to your Process Bliss organisation. These people will be charged in the same way as someone who works for your company.
What features are included with each service?
All services provide the full functionality of Process Bliss. Charities, Education & Start-ups offers reduced pricing to support good causes.
For more information regarding specific Process Bliss features, visit How it works.
Will everything transfer from the trial to a paid subscription?
Yes, all of your templates and tasks that you create, and all of the users that you invite during the trial will be transferred to your paid subscription.
How can I pay?
You can choose to pay by credit card or by invoice – just let us know during your trial. We accept all major credit cards, and payment in USD ($), EUR (€) or GBP (£).
Are there any discounts available?
You get 2 months free if you pay annually, which is shown in the above pricing. If you have require support with implementation or have more than 40 users please get in touch to discuss.